Wednesday 5 October 2016

Not Just Another Sports Blog

Well I know what you are all thinking...another sports injury blog filled with boring nonsense and big words we won't understand.  But that is not the idea with this blog. Yes there will be some focus on injuries and the logistics of them but mostly this will follow the stories of athletes affected by injury.

I am not the person to drag on about the science behind the injury but more to pull you in with the interest of reading peoples personal journeys. A large portion of the blog will focus on me personally and how I feel about what I have been through.

Ever want to learn about intense physiotherapy and what drives athletes to be at the level they are even though they are destroying their bodies? You've come to the right place if you have. This blog is more than just a 'if you want results do this'  type of writing. Its a personal journey of how to avoid hurting yourself more by pushing yourself beyond your limits.

If I haven't lost you by now I'm sure you are itching to either follow along with my story or maybe you even feel the urge to share your own story with me. Feel free to comment and join in on the conversation any chance you get. I would love to hear all of your opinions and am hoping to learn more from my audience that I don't already know!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caitlin

    As a 'non-sportsing' individual, I have a feeling that I will be learning a lot from your blog and I'm looking forward to it! I am, however, familiar with injuring myself & having spent a lot of time in physiotherapy think that this blog will help me prevent further injuries and help strengthen my weaker areas. Thanks for writing!

    Christine C

    ReplyDelete